KURESSAARE AIRPORT TECHNICAL DATA
ICAO code EEKE
IATA code URE
- Runway 17/35: 2000 metres long and 30 metres wide (for IFR/VFR-flights);
- Runway 05/23: 799 metres long and 30 metres wide (for VFR-flights during the daytime).
- Taxiway A: 150 metres long and 18 metres wide;
- Taxiway B: 220 metres long and 18 metres wide.
Apron is divided into two parts:
- N-apron (4 stands);
- S-apron (up to 10 stands).
Kuressaare airport category is 3C, navaids corresponding to CAT I for RWY 17 and non-precision approach category for RWY 35.
EEKE AD category for fire fighting is CAT 5.
For detailed information about Kuressaare airport technical parameters please visit Estonian Aeronautical Information Publication.
Kuressaare airport has one passenger terminal with:
- 2 check-in desks;
- 1 preflight security control unit;
- 1 gate;
- 1 baggage ribbon.
For more information about services in the passenger terminal please visit the Services section.